Should I kiss this girl on the cheek?

There is this girl that I REALLY REALLY like and we have been friends for 3 months. She has a boyfriend, but I don't care. She is moving in a few months and before she goes I would like to kiss her on the cheek should I 'just go for it' or just wait? I Don't want to miss my chance and be left wondering what I should have done for the rest of my life. Its not like I'm kissing her lips, its just a friendly,gentle kiss to show her that I care deeply for her and love her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, tell her. Kisses on the cheek make me wonder only if I already like him (then I wait for him to ask me out). If I am not interested at all, it makes me feel he likes me without a shadow of a doubt and it fuels my disinterest. If I only know him as a friend, it makes me assume that's just what he does 'cuz he's a nice guy. Different reactions due to different stimuli. Telling her might make you raise in her estimation----most guys would rather beat arounf the bush (so boring) and it is the clearest message you can send.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes Do it :) ... You'll regret not doing it and It's sweet , If she likes you back , She'll do something about it after that kiss , If she don't I think she's gonna think that It's A friendly kiss .. This way you're not gonna lose her friendship if she doesn't like you cause she'll never know what this kiss meant :)

• Someone kissed me and kept saying don't go I won't let you go and now I can't stop thinking about him. I'm sith someone. But nothing will ever change

• A guy I barely knew tried to kiss me on the cheek once... it totally took me by surprise, and I turned my head just at the wrong time and he got me right on the nose. :D It was funny. And awkward.

She might just think you're being sweet about saying goodbye to her if you kiss her on the cheek. You'd be better off telling her how you feel.

• Aw, that's cute that you're thinking about it this much. Definitely kiss her. My boyfriend was my best friend for four years before he kissed me on the cheek. It was like he woke up this part of me that didn't even realize I loved him.

I mean, afterward there was more kissing, but start with the cheek. Solid move.

• kiss her on the cheek. than tell her how you feel :)

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, a gentle kiss on the butt cheek, lol