Texting daily, clingy or shows your interested in more?

Been on a couple dates with this girl I met on Facebook. She first gave me her number and we talked for a month or so before going out (3-4 times a week). Since we've now been dating I want to text her more but don't want to seem clingy at the same time. Texting daily, clingy or shows your interested in more?

Most Helpful Girl

• It mostly depends on every girl, it's always flattering to hear from your crush daily, but it's not good to do it too much, sad to say but sometimes you run out on topics and spending to much time might actually take the spark of having that feeling that you want to be with her & such :) I know a lot of girls who are into guys who text them daily but there's an equal number of girls who find it annoying @_@ if you're unsure just ask her by saying "you don't mind that I text you throughout the day.?" or just simply say "I'm sorry that I've been txting you a lot lately, it's just I can't get you out of my mind" she'll either find that cute or she'll tell you that she doesn't mind it :)

• For sure. Like I told her yesterday sorry if I text too much basically and she didn't respond to that directly and continued on our conversation. She works two jobs so most of her day is at work or in bed, with like 2 hours of free time during most the week. I imagine since she didn't complain it's a sign she doesn't mind. I'm very much the type that likes to talk to a girl I like daily, never out of paranoia, I just like chatting, that's all. :)

What Girls Said 4

• Well I think it might be different for ever girl but for me I love to hear from my crush every single day if he has the time. No matter for how long, or what we talk about it's always nice to know that I was on his mind and that he wanted to talk to me. However with many other girls you may find that they see it as the guy being too clingy and needing to check in on them all the time..really like I said before it all depends on the girl.

• the girl below me says it perfect. daily is effing awesome! shows interest and if you break a bahit she might get insecure. but if you text 8 hour everyday, id have to cut you off. try this sometime, it will blow her mind...CALL HER. even if it is 5 min b4 work...just do it. it will send shivers down her heart

• Hmm it depends on the girl. Some girls like it,some don't.

Now me,I don't mind it-especially if I really like the guy.

I've been texting with a guy since yesterday. He texts a lot. Its annoying. But he gets bored on the job,so.

• Daily shows your interest more. CONSTANTLY is clingy.

What Guys Said 0