Should i kiss a girl on the cheek?

There is this girl that I REALL REALLY like and she Is moving soon in a few of months and befor she goes I would like to kiss her on the cheek. We talk everyday. She has a boyfriend. But I don't care. Do you think I should " just go for it and kiss her" its not like I'm kissing her on the lips. I'm just giving her a friendly, gentle kiss to let her know that I care deeply for her and love her. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• dont be a d***

she has a boyfriend

just because you like her, doesn't mean she likes you.

i would just go for a hug.

What Girls Said 6

• There's no harm in that. If it's enough to satisfy you, and enough not to offend her, go for it.

• You can if you want to. Girls know that friends kiss other friends on the cheeks, it is common. Guys kiss their friends that are girls with boyfriends on cheek. I kiss my guy friends on the cheeks to and most of them have girlfriends. If it is a little awkward that she has a boyfriend, for you to kiss her on the cheek, then don;t do it. The last thing you want is for you and her to become awkward and embaressed.

• do it

• I agree, go for it. It sounds like a very sweet thing to do and she will probably think it is lovely :)

• Go for it!

• Yes go for it, otherwise you will regret it :P Good luck

What Guys Said 2

• Go for it dawg... She'll like it.

• there's nothing wrong with a kiss on the cheek. A kiss on the cheek is just a friendly kiss.