When a conversation starts to slow down, how do you pick it back up?

When you see someone frequently, it's pretty easy to hit a point where you run out of things to talk about. What techniques do you use to get it going again?

Most Helpful Girl

• i let the silence ride out and test the awkwardness. I see how long we can go not saying anything. and I act like I don't feel like an effing fool. hahah. its fun. then they start talkin, and you didn't even have to scramble your head for a new topic.

What Girls Said 2

• I see my best friend frequently, and we don't have any issues with conversation. But she also likes to talk a lot, ha ha (not that I mind :P).

You can try bringing up things you've seen on the news/learned in school/did at work, etc. Sometimes just bringing in a really small incident can lead to a really in depth discussion. At least in my experience.

Good luck!

• Tell a random joke or story! Just be completely, completely random. Seriously, works like a charm!

What Guys Said 1

• Go on a rant about something or start rapping yeah rapping but poorly