I have never had a real boyfriend or any guys to even approach me...

Ok guys this is for you. I am in the 10th grade and I have never had a real boyfriend or any guys to even approach me do you think its because I'm ugly or what is

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age, it's because you're so pretty. They're intimidated and fear rejection. When you turn 18 let me know...I'd sure go out with you ! But you don't worry about it Hon, and don't do anything rash just to get a guy.

Within the next couple years, if you go to college or into the work force, you'll be among a more mature group of people, then you'll have more offers than you can count. I think the other guys here would agree with me.

• thank you that was really nice

What Guys Said 9

• NO, it's because yu're 16 and are barely old neough to be dating at all. You're just normal.

• I can't really tell why you don't get the attention that you would like to , but I think that its not because you are ugly or anything .. You look nice .

• You seem pretty cute. It's probably your body-language that chases guys away.

• It's not uncommon. Guys approaching girls like people imagine is actually what isn't too common anymore.

• Your not ugly. You kinda remind me of my sister, which freaked me out for a bit cause I was wondering if she was on GaG. Boys at your age are notoriously shy, and not worth it anyway. Wait for college I am sure you will get tons of dates.

• its because you are still young. Its too early to freak out

• You're hot! And what slipslender said. :-D

• why are you desperate?

dont worry u;ll find someone

• im not I just think its weird that all the other girls have boyfriends or friends that are boys but I can't get one to come up to me

• maybe you look very non-appoachable

lyk your body language might communicate wrong signals with guys

smile more often and sh*t like that

• oh OK thank you for your help

• well you're not ugly

What Girls Said 8

• elle sweetheart, your not ugly! its not uncommon to not have a guy by 10th grade, heck some people still haven't had a boyfriend at 23!

hang in there, wait for the right one to come along, you'll know when it's him.

its way better being single than being with a guy so he can be "your boyfriend".

btw, there probably is someone who likes you, it's just guys are kinda shy ^_^ hehe!

• You're cute. Give it some time.

• not that uncommon to never have dated in 10th grade. doesn't mean anything bad about you.

• are you serious? your too young to me to even desire a "real boyfriend" a relationship shouldn't even start because a man approaches you and says "your hot" they have the wrong intentions then. it should start of slow like a crush or a friendship then work its way into a real romance. but when a guy approaches women its usually for one night stands...

• i think you're really pretty. guys your age are just shy/easily intimidated.

• im not a guy but I have to say I think your very pretty and you kind of look like me if you flatten your hair

• Aww haha, I saw a question that you had posted the other day and thought you were a cute girl and then when I saw this question, I thought it was the same girl but that you had changed your pic. I agree with you. :)

• i don't get it

• don't worry I'm a freshman in college and have never had a real boyfriend or even my 1st kiss. you're not alone. (im not an ugly freak either :P )

• oh wow I hope it doesn't take me that long (im not making fun of you just saying)

• I had this same problem in high school, I was told I was pretty and hot by boys of all races. In high school and even college men are just looking for sex and girls who are easy. link