Am I wrong to ask my girlfriend to many questions about her day?

Currently I'm involved in a long distance relationship and lately my girlfriend has said she's been getting annoyed at me because I ask her to many questions about her day. She said I should already know the answers to these questions I ask her. Like she'll go out and then we'll talk later and she'll say her night was good but then when I start asking her questions about her night she gets annoyed because I ask to many questions. I tell her I ask her these questions because I want to know about her day and how she's doing. What should I tell her about this issue because really I just care about her and it's tough to care about someone in a long distance relationship without asking questions.

What Girls Said 2

• She either thinks you're checking up on her, and she's annoyed that you don't trust her; or she has something to hide and she's getting defensive.

• so should I not care about what she does anymore? like we'll talk during the day too and she says our conversations have no "substance" to them. she seems to think that I ask her dumb questions because I should know the answer to them already. but I say I ask her these little questions because I care about her day and what she's doing.

• Trying talking about something else that isn't so routine. Routines can make things feel like a chore, or scripted. Try asking, "Did anything new or exciting happen today?" But don't use the same line over and over. You could try having a new topic each day. Like a random and off the wall "what if". Its fun to pretend and it will really help you guys get closer.

• thanks never thought of that. I think that could really help

• Ouch. Doesn't sound like a 2 sided relationship to me. She should be just as curious how your day is

Going.

If she's getting defensive tho, not generally a good sign

• yeah she does and she's the one always calling me too, but she thinks the questions I ask her sometimes are dumb. it just sucks that we have to spend certain amounts of time away from each other.

What Guys Said 0