Do you think I should text him again?

I've been talking to this guy for about a month and we both really like each other a lot. We talk every day, a lot of texting and sometimes if we're both online at the same time we'll talk on I'm and do the video thing at the same time. Anyways, I haven't heard from him in two days and I'm a little worried. I sent him an I'm and I don't know if he just hasn't gotten on to see it yet or what, and I also sent him two texts, neither of which he responded to. I don't want to seem like a crazy stalker or like I'm annoying him, but I'm worried that something might have happened and I want to make sure he's alright. Do you think I should text him again or just wait? Also, do you think he might have lost interest in me and that's why he's not responding?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He might have been busy or having a problem going on. I suggest that you wait until he responds before you do anything else :)

• It's just so hard to wait! lol but thank you :)

• :)