I have so much to offer, but I'm nervous to put myself out there.

I am so confident in myself that I have many things that I can offer a girl. But how do I put myself out there and get girls attention? every time I want to approach a girl, I shut down.

1-I know I'm good looking

2-I know I'm a good guy

3-I know I can get a girl to be "on a different planet" with me (not literally, but you know what I mean).

I would love to meet different girls, but how do I approach them without the fear of rejection?

What Girls Said 1

• If you really have that much to offer don't be scared! Rejection isn't that bad everyone has to strike out! Girls like it when you just walk up and start talking to them its a "old fashion" thing! Just go out and do it! Everyone gets told off but chances are if they are rejecting you they are not worth your time.

• The thing that seems to be common amongst all young people is a fear of the other gender. You need to think that the girl of your interest may want to know you just as much as you want to know her, so quit wasting time and go ahead and approach her. Ask her out on a date and find out if you like her. If not, then you will know and you can concentrate your energy on another lady!

• Very good advice, I should take that into account :-)

What Guys Said 1

• FEAR OF REJECTION... That's it. That's your problem. Do you really know how many girls we have on this planet? A lot, right? F***the planet just look around you the next time you go out and see how many girls you come across everyday. Now, what I'm trying to say is always keep in mind that if one girl rejects you, there are other ones that you can approach. Like they say, a real successful man is the one who gets slapped across his face a hundred times and still keeps going until he gets where he wants to get. This is how I live. Everytime I go to a club or bar or wherever I can find girls, I approach as many as I can and never came home without a chic in my arms. How do I do it? Everytime I'm ready to approach a girl, I talk to myself and say "I know I'm hot, I know I'm attractive, all the girls love me and I'm sure this girl likes me too. I wouldn't be disappointed if I get rejected.". BAM. Try it. Its gonna work like a charm. I guarantee. Works for me all the time. Good Luck boye.