Can I tell him in a nice way or should I keep it to myself?

I am thinking about going out with this guy that I have known for a long time. He is a really nice guy and I can always be my dorky self with him, but it's a little weird because he's not a good kisser. I thought maybe it was just me but its clear that he just isn't a good kisser at all, I don't mean to sound harsh or anything but its just that he is like kiss crazed. I know that if I do go out with him we will obviously kiss a lot and I don't know if I should tell him or just keep it to myself? Any advice will help because I don't know what to do

What Guys Said 1

• pay attetion very closely..Next time you getting ready to kiss him I want you to do this...when you get to 90% tell wait..let me show you something, tell him to relax and not to move his mouth or tonge and let you do the work then you grab him and kiss like you wanting to be kiss, focus on the lip rather then the tonge and after you done ask him did he like? if his reply is "yes" then tell him from now on that's how you wanna be kiss..hope this helps

What Girls Said 0