How may people DID YOU DATE in high school?

Love to know how much or if none at all. Did you ask or your crush XD thx

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I went on dates with a bunch of girls, but didn't get an actual girlfriend till the summer between hs and university.

Which was probably a mistake, looking back.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 5

• Like a steady relationship or a date go to the movies type thing? I never had a serious boyfriend but I went on a date with a couple guys my freshman and sophomore years. I had like 2 week relationships with 5 guys but I don't consider them as being an ex or past boyfriend since they lasted 2 weeks. 3 were freshman year and lasted about 2 weeks. Then my sophomore year 2 one lasted 3 weeks and the other one lasted a week. Lol. So I just say I never had a boyfriend because you can't consider that a relationship haha. I have 7 months (hopefully!) before I graduate h.s but since I'm not in traditional high school and sit in a room with like 5 people 3 times a week for 4 hours I know I won't be getting any boyfriend lol.

So I say 0 none.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't date in high school

0|0
    0|0
  • Hm... I don't know if I can give an exact number. I dated a few of people in high school and all but one of my relationships then never lasted longer than a month so it's a little foggy lol. But it's around 6.

0|0
    0|0

I certainly didn't ask. I don't have the nurries for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0