He didn't call after a fight, advice?

There's a guy I'm interested in now for about 4 months (I guess he's my boyfriend but he didn't put me on Facebook yet- so he's just an interest) and we haven't been having sex yet so its not on THAT level yet but he told me not to expose myself for Halloween. He said it like he was my father. I told him I wanted to wear what I wanted to wear. He got mad, got off the phone. Texted me about 10-20minutes later and told me I'm hard headed and stubborn. What? I told him that he sounded like a father figure and that he should trust my judgement about my choice of clothes and he shouldn't dictate what I should wear.

Well he got really mad at me and decided not to text or call for 5 days. This is a concern because before the fight he would text me every morning and throughout the day and every night and call a few times a week. Well he finally texted 3x today after 5 days of no contact. I don't know what to say to him- I just need input on this one. What should I say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything anyone tells you to say won't be coming from you so it won't be genuine. Say what YOU feel.

That being said, you both sound immature, like you have a lot of growing up to do before you're ready for any kind of real relationship. Consider this one of the many lessons you have to learn.

What Guys Said 4

• This is typical relationship stuff. You had a disagreement. you expressed your opinion & feelings, he expressed his opinion & feelings on the matter and they were completely different.

from his reaction, it sounds like it is a pretty important topic to him so it's not likely to change. You basically have two options.

#1 compromise with him and choose something less revealing that both of you are okay with. #2 Leave him

• He sounds like a control-freak, you're better off without him :p

• You're not a couple yet and he's being a control freak. Just a warning, it's gonna be worse when you are a couple.

• i think its the fact that you didn't respect is opinion that got him mad

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he was really wrong to say that to you. I mean , really, he likes you and maybe considers you his girl and well, who wants their girl to be ogled and drooled over by the creeps that are out there. He knows guys minds and maybe is trying to protect you. I don't think he should have necessarily TOLD you not to but more of instead have said that he would appreciate it and prefer for you not to and then explain why. Just talk to him about it. Ask him his reasons for telling you that and tell him next time, that you would prefer if he were to communicate about it and not command because commanding IS a father figure type.

If you like him enough, just communicate.. and the whole 5 days thing, seems a little immature to me. I can understand him needing time but 5 days exactly? lol That's kinda weird.