Surprisngly Fun First Date Spot?

What is a first date spot that you EXPECTED to hate, but you actually ended up loving? Something traditional, or something out of the ordinary? Were you dreading it, but actually liked it? Was it because of the activity, the company, the circumstances?

Most Helpful Girl

• i went out to a date with someone I met online, I thought it would be so awkward and I rejected him so many times but I ran out of excuses and I had to accept, we went to some mall and gosh that was the best date I've ever had ! we went crazy and it was so much fun

What Girls Said 1

• Bachelor's Grove cemetry, where Capone tossed bodies. great make out place.

What Guys Said 1

• I once met a girl and taught her how to longboard on our first date. We skated down the ramps of a parking garage and rode the elevators back up dozens of times. She told me she was very skeptical at first about the idea, thinking that it was too juvenile. Then after two rides she was hooked. In fact, I had to tell her to slow down because I only had one helmet (gave it to her for the ride) and I didn't want to bust my brain bucket on the first date :)