Why won't she answer me?

This girl I have taken out on several dates, has all of a sudden quit answering my texts. She would hit me up everyday and come up with anything she could to talk about. She would tell me how much she liked me all the time and told her friends that we were exclusively dating, which was news to me. The sex was great and she bragged about it constantly, but she didn't hit me back up after I texted her. Then the next day when we were supposed to go to the movies, she didn't hit me up or answer my text, which simply said "Movies?" I am not really upset just perplexed as to why she is all of a sudden acting like this, any opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• tht really strange I hate when pple are moody, if u've gone on so many dates y wouldn't you be in a relationship by now? then again commitment so I get tht too. I get the impression she was interested in you and to tell her friends means she thinks of you pretty highly. Chemistry too, I mean wht more could a girl ask for!? jks maybe she jst doesn't want to get too attached. We females tend to take sex as a emotional thing at some point

so she could have developed feelings and doesn't know how to deal w. them in relation to your reaction. But it's unfair for her to leave you hanging too, you have every righ to feel the way you do but give it time, if she doesn't contact you within a week than it could be best to just let it go if you were the one to chase especially. Then again something may have come up out of the blue and her attention is on tht ...u never noe

What Girls Said 2

• she might feel like she is putting a lot into "being with you" and feels like your not really trying. she is definitly playing an immature game if that's the case... so do you really want to waste your times on someone who plays games ? only other thing I can think of would be if she met some other guy.. .. ... ..

• could she have lost interest due to something that happened? but if she hasn't replyed to your texts for a couple of days then wait and see if she'll text you because maybe something is up with her you never know, a normal mature person wouldn't just ignore someone like that. if she doesn't text then call her and just be honest, ask her why she has changed ..u won't loose anything in fact you'll find out what's up and relieve yourself so you won't keep thinking about it too much

• nothing happened that I know of. I've played it cool and She has said I am one of the coolest guys she's ever talked to, and she really like me, which is why her recent action confused me. I feel that calling her now just makes me look soft, and I don't want to give her more power then she already has

• i see, I say give it a couple of days if she hasn't texted then call her, that way at least you didn't call her right away ..if she doesn't give you a legit reason why her actions changed then move on to the next one cause if someones gonna keep doing that then its obvious they're immature and not worth your time ..goodluck

What Guys Said 1

• Well you don't know where you stand with a woman really until you have sex with her, so before you have sex pretty much expect her to do a 180 at anytime in the relationship no matter what she had said to you