Does he want me to fall in love with him?

There's a guy I like very much and he asked me to go on a date with him. I caught him looking at me "in lust" more than once and I can tell he has a crush on me.

He introduced me to his friends (very early on) and is making plans for dates in the near future (a month away). He seems wilder than me (I'm essentially a good girl) and I know he hasn't been in a relationship for a long time... however he's been nothing but nice to me so far.

Could he be saying / doing all this just to make me fall for him?

I'm scared that he'll lose interest as soon as he's had his fun.

I realize the signs are positive, but I'm TERRIFIED of getting hurt and I've heard horror stories from female friends so now I simply don't know what to think.

What Guys Said 1

• To me this sounds like he really wants to commit. Maybe that's where the preset dates stem from. He also hasn't been in a relationship for a long time, which makes it unlikely that he's just looking for a short flame. If he introduced you to his friends that also confirms that.

What Girls Said 0