What is your kissing style?

I like French kissing. I know many guys who just peck, it's weird to me. When it happens I think to myself "Damn, we're not birds. Stop pecking!" But I don't know how to tell em' so.. Haha. I can give you a few pecks just for tease then go into French kissing.

So, what's yours?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I don't really have a style, I guess I'm a combination of passionately and gently.

• Like a fish...and I drool a lot

• less tongue and more focus on the lips

• Hahaha @ we're not birds! lol, my style is the slow, passionate, french kissing as well.

• My kissing style is non existent lol

• Keep your lips slightly apart when you go in for the kiss. If he's closelipped pecking, then extend your tongue between your lips to force its way through his. It's not pleasant but at least he should get the ldea.

• i just start with the peck and get really into it and end up on her neck then her tit on you know were the story goes

What Girls Said 3

• just regular kissing? not much tongue though because I always feel awkward in those situations O_o

• Soft and sweet.

• Apparently I use a lot of tongue haha.