What is your favorite time to get a call from a guy?

If you like the guy, what is a good time for the guy to call? Afternoon, evening when you are in your pjs and just before you go to bed? When would you be happiest he called you?

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Early morning or mid-late evening. My afternoons are always hectic, so I can't dedicate proper time to talk. If I like a guy I want to be able to give him undivided attention while we're chatting each other up; it makes for better banter.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• definitely on the evening... will make me think about him till I fall asleep and (hopefully) dream about him too.

;)

0|1
    0|0
  • afternoon just because I'm busy the rest of the time

0|0
    0|0
    • I figured that is why morning and evening is best, and also they tend to be more relaxed and less stressed so conversation can be a bit sweeter and smooth. Arn't afternoon a bit stressful?

• no because I get out of school then have a break and then in the evening I go to group fitness classes at my gym

• Late at night, before I go to sleep :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like late evening calls are earlier morning calls

0|0
    0|0
  • right when I wake up. But definitely not waking me up. I'm generally not the happiest person in the morning so getting a call from him would definitely brighten my mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • around 8-9pm ish would be prefect

0|0
    0|0
  • When I really like a guy, anytime would be just perfect, literally <3

0|0
    0|0
    • come on... you must have a preference... a time that it might make it a bit more romantic?

• Either once I wake up or late at night before I sleep <3

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.