What is your favorite time to get a call from a guy?

If you like the guy, what is a good time for the guy to call? Afternoon, evening when you are in your pjs and just before you go to bed? When would you be happiest he called you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Early morning or mid-late evening. My afternoons are always hectic, so I can't dedicate proper time to talk. If I like a guy I want to be able to give him undivided attention while we're chatting each other up; it makes for better banter.

What Girls Said 7

• definitely on the evening... will make me think about him till I fall asleep and (hopefully) dream about him too.

;)

• afternoon just because I'm busy the rest of the time

• I figured that is why morning and evening is best, and also they tend to be more relaxed and less stressed so conversation can be a bit sweeter and smooth. Arn't afternoon a bit stressful?

• no because I get out of school then have a break and then in the evening I go to group fitness classes at my gym

• Late at night, before I go to sleep :)

• I like late evening calls are earlier morning calls

• right when I wake up. But definitely not waking me up. I'm generally not the happiest person in the morning so getting a call from him would definitely brighten my mood.

• around 8-9pm ish would be prefect

• When I really like a guy, anytime would be just perfect, literally <3

• come on... you must have a preference... a time that it might make it a bit more romantic?

• Either once I wake up or late at night before I sleep <3

What Guys Said 0