Why doesn't he call me?

I've bin with my boyfriend for about 4 years now, but for the last few months things Haven't bin the same, the problem is that during the week he rarely ever calls me or answers the phone when I call him at most we might talk 1 time for the whole week, but then when the weekend comes along he wants to see me. weird thing about that is that even on weekends he call me at 3 or 4 in the morning, he sleeps at my house and then we usually hang out the next day but still I don't get it. this has been happening for the past few weeks now and honestly I'm sick of it when I asked him why he does this his only answer was that he's busy, I just go confused I don't know why things are like this now, what should I do I love him so much I don't want to break up with him but honestly I can't take this anymore what do you guys think I should do

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I believe you can be busy, but I don't buy that you can't find time for the people you love. Probably he doesn't think you need affirmation of his love; like he thinks calling you regurarly is silly now because you already know he loves you (you've been together for 4 years). Also, sometimes when the guy already knows you're his, he doesn't do any more effort to keep you. Also, he might got bored?

Trust your gut feelings because there might be a lot of reasons to his behavior.

You should tell him that it bothers you. You're giving him a chance to change because if he cares he'll take your words into consideration. If he doesn't, then he doesn't care anymore.