If I was the rebound in this situation, can I get her back?

I started dating this girl about 8 months after her LTR relationship ended. She still had some issues with him and did during our relationship which lasted 6 months. I was there for her through all of this and I'm sure that's why we ended up together. However, we split due to some issues from her past relationship, her mom giving her crap for years, and probably some advice from her counselor causing her over-analyzing things in our relationship and leaving because she was scared of how things might turn out. I love her very much and want to know what I can do to fix things. There was no talk of not getting serious in the beginning and we actually started getting there. Trips, long term plans, living together, etc. Actually all of this may have added to her concerns. It was getting serious and she freaked even more. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• It just seems like she doesn't know what she wants ayt the moment, hung up over her ex obviously, so talking to you and seeing where things were going probably spooked her and she back off.

Id have to say that the best thing you could do is just keep the contact going and try to get her comfortable enough to stay with you. Don't push things like living together or talking about the future, just be with her.

What Girls Said 1

• Doesn't sound like a rebound and give her space.Don't contact her sO she can figure out she misses you.

What Guys Said 1

• If you think you were here rebound, try doing more romantic things with her to prove to her that you're in for the long term.