Dating for experience?

I've been told I should date so I then am ready for the right boy. but I don't want to. it feels wrong just dating who likes me. what do you think> ever dated someone to get practice or because you wanted a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that's necessary. I mean we all have basic ideas on the traits we want and don't want in a guy/girl. It's not exactly rocket science if you think about it. The only good thing I can think about with dating in general is that you expand you're chances much more to meeting someone compatible. When you're not doing the dating thing and are waiting for some guy to just magically end up with you you're decreasing your chances of getting to know someone and missing your chance but with that said, often you can tell whether it's something special cause you can feel the chemistry and with other guys you just well, don't. If you're not into it then there's nothing wrong with that but try to be open minded sometimes and just give a guy a chance cause you'll never know unless there is absolutely NO chemistry cause then you'll be wasting your time. I personally have not dated to get practice, I've only dated in the the hopes of finding a good match, which hasn't happened yet :-/

What Guys Said 1

• determine experience? experience with dealing with a lover and understanding the responsibilities and guidelines/rules of being in one? or Experience as in bed sexual wise? because if that's the case then I don't need to get in a relationship for experience.

What Girls Said 1

• Do what feels right to you. If you wait until you find the right one he will understand that you are inexperienced. Don't let anyone talk you into anything your not ready for.