Guys, when you are kissing your girlfriend where would you like her hands to be?

like around your neck, on your shoulders or chest, on your arms, in your hair or face, around your waist or maybe somewhere else?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this sounds odd, but when I kiss a girl, I like it when she hooks the tips of her fingers either in my belt or jeans, and the other flat on one side of my chest, and to pull me closer she uses the hand in the jeans, and to push me away, she uses the other hand, but to me this gives me such a comfort, probably because I am allowing her control, but it does send a comforting emotion that ripples. and if we are lying down, I like to be on my side facing her with one side of my face lying on the palm of her hand, and the other gently placed on my rib cage, spread out as if to try ond cover my whole rib cage, any other time can be spontaneous,x

What Guys Said 1

• The neck is always a good choice. I also like to have my hair played with (regardless of what I'm doing whit the girl) so you might try that too. I don't know if that's a general like among guys though, or just my personal preference.

What Girls Said 1

• Just do whatever feels natural. :) Sometimes I stroke his arms or caress his face or ears. Other times, I put my hand behind his head and run my hand through his hair.