I'm a good looking girl unable to find someone to date?

my problem is I don't have a lot of money so I'm worried about that. but I really would like a boyfriend. I have been told I'm attractive and a lot of guys check me out but I can't get a boyfriend. need advice on this one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Last time I checked guys are the ones that are expected to have money, not the girls. At least that's the way I've always looked at it.

What Guys Said 4

• Guys don't care about a girls wealth. Girls have it easy you only need to put effort into looking attractive.

• This is true.

• agreed, it's easier to attract people with your looks, body, than it is with your social skills, attitude, personality, confidence, mentality, because confidence is a mental thing

• I can easily solve your problem.

• Most guys don't care about money at all.

• guys don't care about money, it's you girls that do, and these guys that check you out, do they make moves on you? have you had a boyfriend before?

What Girls Said 1

• Its so weird it is the first time I heard girls gotten worried about money and unable to find a date because of that , definitely not about money . Most of the guys I met paid for everything if they were to bring a girl out for a meal or drink etc .. If it happens that a guy that you like check on you and he make the first move then you should give some response to him too , and if everything goes well you'll get a date soon ! Don't really need to worry about money ^^ dear it's not like you gonna pay for the meal if you're going for a date , dump him if he makes you pay for the meal.