When he doesn't text back.

I have been talking to this guy for a a few days who I met at a club. We have been texting for the past couple of days but he will have large chunks of time between texting me. Its like we will be carrying on a conversation and them I ont hear from him for 30 minutes to 3 hours. I know he at least was interested and we haven't been talking for very long at all but this seems strange... Guys, what is going through his head?

What Guys Said 1

• its called playing the game. acting not so interested that fast and acting like they have more to do then text you back and forth to keep you interested for more. it pretty much happens everywhere all the time. neither the girl or the guy wants to seem more interested then the other. I'm in my thirties and it still happens. I'm sure he likes you if he texted back at all. its just texting.. don't think so much about it. have a phone convo or two instead sometime.

What Girls Said 0