Why would someone need a night on the town?

I'm not sure why but my best friend is always telling me I should come out and hangout with her because I need a night out on the town. I have a little girl and she tells me get a sitter, I work to much, I dress like a mom with no life all the time. I won't only because I have a boyfriend and he loves me and my daughter and knows we come as a package deal. He tells me sometimes(not a lot and I feel bad)that I don't put a lot of effort into myself. So...why would someone (ANYONE) need a night out on the town?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because your life revolves around other people and other things rather than yourself - which, you know, is fine - but every now and then people need a little 'me' time. A bit of time to hang out with your friends and have some fun. It's as simple as that.

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes it's just good to get away from the hustle and bustle of responsibility of everyday life and just cut loose and have fun. Everyone's entitled to that. I've been doing in on Friday and Saturday nights for a few hours and it's a refreshing feeling. Trust me, it's worth it.

• maybe there is more things to do in town

What Girls Said 2

• Just to hang out with friends, make new experiences and have fun. It's a different environment and a different setting.

Do what you're comfortable with, but if your boyfriend is saying you don't give yourself any "you" time then you know somethings up. You just may need that night out on the town.

• I'm not sure what answer you're looking for here. It's kind of an obvious answer don't you think? A night out on the town is just spending some times with friends and having fun.