Have you ever felt like you need to kiss someone?

I'm feeling all romantic and lovingly and I feel like kissing someone and you know spreading the love(is that normal? o.O), the problem is I'm super shy and would never go up to a random person and do that sort of thing. So anyways what do you guys think I should do? what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are usually only two times I ever have that feeling...

1. I just watched an adorable sweet movie and ate a gallon of ice cream.

2. I'm ovulating.

Best to just let the feeling pass! XD

• Ovulating is similar to eating a gallon of ice cream? I guess that makes up for the menstruation :p

• Ahahaha never thought of it that way! ;P I dunno, I just get super mushy and cuddly when ovulation occurs... apparently my body WANTS to reproduce!

What Guys Said 2

• You know if someone had said this to me in real life I'd probably kiss them for the sheer giggles =)

Who doesn't like to spread the love :P

• Sometimes, but not all the time.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah I've felt like that around people before. But I wouldn't go up to some random person and do it they could have the herp or something.

• yes.

i think you should try to distract yourself :p I'm not one for kissing random strangers.

• yes. sometimes I just want to grab someone and kiss him because the situation is too perfect