Should attempt to communicate with her before Sunday?

Well, I'm trying to ask this girl in my youth group out this Sunday. Not really sure what she thinks of me from a romantic standpoint. She definitely likes talking to me. Also, she loves when I play guitar and sing for her. It might attract her, or maybe she is trying to be friends who knows. Anyway, I wrote her a song that I'm going to play for her on Sunday before asking her out. Should I text her again before then? We text but not as often as we used to. What would I text her about if I should text her at all? I can't wait because she probably won't be single for long

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have a reason to text her or if you feel lke texting her, by all means text her. Texting her won't impact your friendship or relationship with her unless you are being rude, vulgar, or a creep.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I mean personally It's up to you, I don't see what's with it. Just asking her something like "Are you looking forward to whatever Sunday" So you could do a subliminal message.

• Go for it. I have no idea what you should say though. I'm the last person to be able to answer that.