Where can I meet men who want something more serious?

Im sick of meeting men who just want a casual relationship. I'm not interested at all! it's so depressing! I've had enough of being lonely.

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem is that the single men who want the same things as you do are hanging out in the same places that ALL single men hang out. They are intermixed with each other. It's a matter of filtering out the ones who are also looking for a serious relationship.

What Guys Said 4

• Ask other married men you know, locally. Birds of a feather...

I advise my single girl-dash-friends all the time.

• Its not the place that makes magic, its what happens with you and the people around you. If you go for a stranger and already want a house, kids, and a dog, it can creep them out. its too much too soon. Marriage won't work out if casual relationships don't work out. The magic of love is equal commitment from both sides.

• im not wanting to rush into getting married. I just want something more serious then someone looking for sex.

• anonymous? seriously...

• I go anonymous because I don't like being buged by the creeps on this site on the chat.

• It's not creepy. I don't want people to know who I am, it's embarrassing that I can't even find a partner.

• pssh! emabarrassing? what's embarrassing about holding out for what You want?

• where do you live lol I know how you feel!

What Girls Said 1

• paid online dating. you know those guys want something serious if they're paying money for it