Kissing on this date?

Why didn't he kiss me?

So I work with this guy I like, and he tells me he likes me. After a long conversation about our feelings for each other, we decide to date and take it slow, especially since we work together. He ended up kissing me that night, and it was short and sweet and perfect. We went out on our first date tonight. It was after work, at a local restaurant, so obviously we drove separate cars that day. The date went well, I'm pretty sure we both had fun. When we said goodbye at our separate cars, he said he would call me tomorrow and gave me a hug goodbye. That was it. Because we already had our first kiss, I would have thought he would have tonight, but I am really surprised he didn't. Any guy have any input as to why he didn't?

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he has mixed feelings. He already kissed you and maybe in that moment he figured out that maybe he doesn't have "that" feeling for you. But, he went along with the date thinking that maybe he was wrong. By the end of the date, he made his decision.

Or he could just be socially awkward.

What Girls Said 0