Why do guys use dating websites if they have a girlfriend?

Why would a guy who is completely happy with his girlfriend use a dating website ans say he is looking for friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Weeellll. It's mainly because he probably sees the relationship going down hill, or nearing it's end point. And he wants to prepare himself for that by already having some girls on the side to make the recovery nice and easy as the girls he talks to. However, this is just one theory and it could also just be that he's telling the truth and looking for female friends for what reason? I've no clue. Maybe he wants female friends to help him out with his questions or to learn from them. Or maybe he's looking for someone specific online. Who knows. But, that's all I could conjure up. Hope it helps.

What Guys Said 5

• Why do girls go to shoe stores when they already have a pair.

• Boredom... curiosity... unhappiness with the current relationship...

• becouse he is playing her when I was married or have a girlfriend I would not have any thing to do with outher women

• seek friends outside his relationship?

• He is on there for friends, but why would a guy want female friends?

• Because it sucks having your girlfriend as the only the female you know.

• I don't even use them when I'm single, so boy...you've got problems. (or your friend etc)

What Girls Said 2

• "Completely happy"? I don't think they are.If they really happy with their relationship they won't go to the dating site and seek for new dates.It seems like they haven't find the right girl.

• probably seeing if they can get someone better