Should I send more than 1 text? As a general rule I don't.

I met the girl I'm dating on an online site. She is a few years younger than me and we've exchanged over 1000 text messages since 10/21. She has almost always replied to my texts immediately or within a few hours. Today I texted her good morning and she hasn't replied yet (it's 3 PM where I live overseas). She still hasn't answered. We have gone on three dates and are going to an amusement park on her birthday. At the end of the last date I told her I was a virgin, but she kept texting me for the 2 days following that.

Should I send more than 1 text? As a general rule I don't. She hasn't replied for over 6 hours which isn't normal behavior for her. I'm trying not to worry but I'm not sure why she isn't replying, maybe if her phone is dead or something bad has happened? Or perhaps she is testing me? But she doesn't seem like that type.

Not sure what to make of it!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's in a meeting and can't text you. Maybe her phone battery did die. Since it's not her normal behavior, I would not start worrying for about a week. If she hasn't responded within that time frame, leave her alone until she contacts you. If she doesn't, move onward and upward!

No matter what you both say, texting is very impersonal.

And this next comment may be harsh--but you gotta do something to get rid of that V-card man! There are professionals out there who can help. You know what I mean.

What Girls Said 6

• Her phone could have died...she could have forgotten her phone...or she could have been tired and layed down for a nap...or she was doing something...people have lives and cannot always text at the drop of a hat...

• Don't do it don't do it don't do it! Usually when guys do that I find it a bit over the top. I know it's hard to resist texting her, I've had it happen many times. But just hold out and don't do it. If she doesn't text back wait until tomorrow.

• You're a virgin? That would make me wanna dump you right away but I would take it slowly since you seem like a nice guy and I wouldn't want to hurt you. I hate virgins they disgust me lol no jk :)

• You're a virgin? That would make me wanna dump you right away but I would take it slowly since you seem like a nice guy and I wouldn't want to hurt you. I hate virgins they diagust me lol no jk :)

• maybe she is just busy. who knows, but it seems she likes you so don't worry too much about it she will text you back. good luck

• Why would she test you? That's silly.

Just wait until tomorrow and then text again.

What Guys Said 0