Online dating good or bad guys?

OK so I'm going on a date with is girl from online from a dating site

what are your thoughts on this guys, plus girls any advice too :-)

link

this has more details of what is happening, no-one has replied yet

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the idea of online dating. You don't know if its real or a scam and it could put you in a very dangerous situation because you don't know the person and you have never met them. Also.. the person you met online could have been lying to you the whole time so when you meet them your whole relationship will be based on lies first out which is not good at a;;. Also... a lot of people nowadays photoshop their photos or pictures of themselves before they post them online so when you meet them face to face they look nothing like their photo so you don't know if your still attracted to them

What Girls Said 5

• I see nothing wrong with it-I do a lot of online dating. LOVE it!

• About the same as dating in real life. Some psychos, some chumps and mostly normal people.

• i don't like it

• it really depends on your luck. if you're lucky you might meet someone awesome. if you're not lucky, you're just meet no one. but it never hurts to try in any cause

• I think it's fine, I did a few online datings and I'm sure it is possible that you can meet another person online and then meet them in person and create a real relationship.

What Guys Said 0