Who avoids the girl they booty call?! Seriously?!

So the other night I my guy friend (who has a long distance girlfriend) drunk dialed me. I was asleep and didn't noticed he'd called until the morning. We'd been talking all week about hanging out this weekend but now he's acting squirrely and avoiding me. He's flirted with me several times while drunk so I have a feeling that the phone call was not just a "hey how you doing" event. If he clearly wanted something why is he avoiding me now?

Most Helpful Girl

• *Sighs...Oh boy. I have seen this story play out so many times. Take it from someone who has grown up around very attractive brothers, attractive cousins, and lots of guys in general. I know what I'm talking about.

You want to believe that there is something more there than what really is. If there was really something more, than he would have never USED you as a booty call to begin with. He would have taken you on a real date. Taken his time to get to know you and talk with you about real, deep things...try to find out where you come from and why you are who you are. He would have been totally focused on buiding a deep connection with you, not getting into your pants. If a man truly cares about you, getting into your pants is not his main focus and especially not his first.i

Hun, everyone flirts when they're drunk! lol Listen tome, he used you. If he really wanted you, he would not have treated you like a sex object; he would have treated you like a girl he had a genuinely pure interest in and he didn't. He's avoiding you because he can probably sense that you want something he doesn't and it makes things awkward for him. Especially since he already has a girlfriend.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• You didn't even talk to him, who knows if it was a booty call, maybe he pocked dialed or something. Don't jump to conclusions.

• Every guy. Duh.

Guy world: F***ing is fun. Everything else is not.