Why do guys say that they will call you back?

Why do guys say they wil call you back but they don't. Or they say talk To you tomorrow and they don't call or text. Only the day after tomorrow they text. It's annoying. Maybe they want me to text them or call them first. But phones works both ways. And I don't want to be the one who always text or calls. I don't want them to get sick of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• To tell you the truth you and that guy probably think they same he wants to call but doesn't wanna scare you off your best bet is face to face that way you can read each others body launague. cause I'm a guy and we don't carry phone everywhere

• But if they say something they have to do it. It's annoying when they don't

• what you mean" tell me all I need to know". ?

• the one law of attraction is if you get a reaction from someone it means something anything really. and that's a start some people are to scared to react how they feel just try the face to face thing guys tend to be more physicial in person than through text messaging and Facebook if he dosen't change move on

What Guys Said 1

• Usually because the guy isn't really that interested in you and doesn't want to gut your confidence, because most sane, compassionate people don't want to gut someone else's confidence.

Just deal with it in stride and move on to the next guy you're interested in. Someone will probably call you back.

• hahha trust me. I can get a guy if I want to at this right second.

• im just annoyed that they don't do what they say

• Yeah but not all guys are the same. We are every bit as complex and varied as women are.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know man, when a guy likes you a lot he will call/text ... if he's not doing these things you're probably a back up plan or the guy is extremely lazy. In the first stages it's maybe the shyness ... guys are weird .

• when girls say they'll call they mean before they get home. when guys say they'll call they mean before they die. just a fact of life.