When should I take my girlfriend on a date?

I have been going out with my girlfriend for about a month now, were still in high school but graduating soon. I'm extremely new to the dating scene (first girlfriend), so bare with me. I was wondering if there is a code, like how far into a relationship I should take her out to dinner, or a movie. we really haven't gotten past seeing each other outside of school, and I would love to have her over or go out with her. but every time I ask her over for a day on the weekend, she is busy, and its starting to frustrate me as I know we both like each other VERY MUCH. And I digress! anyways, back to the main point, WHEN should I ask her to go somewhere special. Thank you ladies and gentlemen.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is too bust on a weekend, then use a weekday.

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask her when the two of you can hang out because you would like to take her out :)

• Thanks allot lol, I guess anytime is good then. now I just need to figure out where and how!

What Guys Said 1

• You just ask her when she is free and if she wants to hang out, like whenever, there isn't really a code.