How do I stop liking bi and or gay guys?

I knw most bi guys go for guys 1st but still dnt you hate it wen a guy is hot but not into guys I keep thinking I could change them but they seem to dislike me even as friends but bi guys actually befriend me

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you are attracted to them because that are soft and verbal. You can find that look and outlook with "metrosexual" guys. They are androgynous, soft, verbal, artsy and vein about their appearance like gays but are hetero. That was me at 18. Girls felt I was "safe" and I was. That safety induced them into OFFERING me go farther with them sexually than they dared with "he-men" and is the "root cause" why I became the world's foremost expert (lol) in M on F oral sex.

• I love those type esp emo but I'm not der type plus how do you tell the difference

What Guys Said 2

• you start looking at straight guys

• I use to think that there were no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people. However...GAG has proven me wrong

What Girls Said 3

• don't they are wonderful!

I actually find he-man weird and a turn off personally .

You know what you like this is good.

• Its just life accept it

• Don't hang around them