Is he just a cheap guy?

I went out on a date, we had fun at the movies. now he wants me to come to his house, to hang out. he says the doesn't always want to be outside because its cold, variation bla bla bla. When a guy suggests this what does this mean, I think he either is broke or cheap or just want to fck...

Most Helpful Guy

• And you're just a gold digger?

Sorry if that sounded harsh but...so what if he is good with money or is kind of poor. It shouldn't matter about whether you like him or not.

Of course, the just wanting to get down to business concern is always there too. It could always be that he doesn't have any good ideas of other places to go or thinks it would be nice to chill out with you too. It doesn't mean any one thing, don't read too much into it. Most likely he just plain wants to hang out in a more casual lets actually get to know each other without any of this dating BS setting.

• I ain't saying I'm a golddigger but I ain't messing with no broke ngga lol, but seriously I don't mind if he is broke but I do mind if he is beeing cheap,

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe suggest somewhere else?

• yes I did suggest the starbucks... and a restaurant but he said the date would be done in a half hour because drinking tea is very short. I know he feels attracted to me but I don't want to rush into things and I don't know him that wel to just hang out at his place.

What Girls Said 2

• If it happens a lot then it's a problem. Maybe he just wants to get to know you and chill. In fact, I'd prefer that, but that's my own personal preference. Also, it gets expensive taking someone out on dates. Give him a break lol

• Yeah I know hihihi , but I just don't feel comfortable going to his place, I do want to get to know him and talk. have you got any advice where we can go and where its not that expensive?

• No not cheap, he's just trying his hand. Moving towards a home run ( sex) . Skip his place let him know you had a good time and go your separate ways.