How often do you do something you don't want to for the person you're into?

Say you're into a girl and have been talking a lot and are in those pre-dating stages. You make plans to hang out together, but now she suggests doing something else and wants you to make the decision. Well, you don't really want to do what they suggested, but she said something along the lines of "I really want to...but it's your call". Would you go with what she wants to do just to keep her happy; even though you don't want to do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I often do, yeah for a lot of different things and people. For instance, with my sister, even though I don't want to because I don't have unlimited cash, I will still lend her money when she needs it. Even though she owes me a lot of money that she says she will pay back.

And for my one best friend, who can't do anything on her own, I will drop what I am doing just to go with her to do something anyone can do on their own, like grocery shopping, just because her boyfriend isn't around.

And for guys I really like, I will do something for him, even though I don't want to just so I can see that smile on his face. It feels good knowing that I've just really pleased him, even though I am doing something I don't want to do. There have been a few times, this has happened.

It might sound odd, but all of the above feels good, because I know I am helping someone, and yet I would rather see a smile on my crushes face (or a guy I am in a relationship with) then I would for my sister or my best friend. There is some kind of a warmth I get when I know I've done something that really pleases a man I am in love with. So it's worth it in the end to do something for them even though I didn't want to.

What Girls Said 3

• Ofcourse I would. A successful relationship is about compromise and aiming to make your partner happy and satisfied.

• not much or never just because I have a fine line of what I want and what I don't want to do. if he loves me, he respects I don't want to do the sh*t I don't want to do.

likewise.

I do not pressure my guy to do anything he doesn't want to do, because I'm not a useless bitch. I usually am independent and don't expect or push my guy to do things. self respect for both parties is how I roll.

• i do a lot of things for people that I don't want to

What Guys Said 2

• NO !

I never lived cats , if my girlfriend/Wife wanted to own one

I will talk to them about it , if they insist instant break up

Dont let anyone manipulate you.

• You go with her and say I didn't want to do this over the other option but I'm doing it for you but next time we do what I want to do

Or something along those lines