Is it weird that I'm 16 and havnt had my first kiss?:(

I feel so left out or something, I really want to have it just can't find the right guy but then again I only have a dew guys friends, how can I get out there more and let a guy no I'm into him without actually telling him. What age were you, I'm so embarrassed to even tell anyone:(

Most Helpful Girl

• my first kiss was at 18. don't worry about it

there's plenty of people on here who admit to being in their twenties and not having kissed anyone either so if you make it to that point you aren't alone either.

I never got the big hoopla over having a special kiss with someone you really care about to be honest. I felt the same way as you did when I was your age but now that I look back its really not that big of a deal. I graduated before I had kissed anyone. I really came out of my shell in college and it happened cause me and this guy were flirting and then he just kissed me... it was a cute moment but its really not that big of a deal. Don't stress too much

And why not just actually tell him? The worst thing that can happen is he doesn't kiss you/ like you. Then you look for someone else. Don't get beat up over rejection. I know its easier said than done and I should take my advice on that cause it really is the truth. Its nowhere near the end of the world if you get rejected.

What Guys Said 7

• I was 14 exactly when I had my first kiss, blow job, and sexual experience.

Some people last well into their 20's, 30's, 40's not having a smooch at all.

If you're interested in someone just express it as best as you can.

Whether this is through words, writing, song, spending time together, getting one of his friends to tell him you're crushing / interested in him.

As for going out to FIND guys to do this to.

High school if you're in it, clubs, after school activities.

College, clubs, groups, concerts, plays.

Art galleries etc.

Regardless, Good luck!

• no not at all. I'm 16- and exactly the same.

anyway- you have to find a guy worth keeping. next you have to make it clear you like him. invite him on a date, talk to him a lot, be there for him- through thick and thin- and you'll soon not be able to stop yourself from having a relationship...

• I don't think is weird, I think that makes you even more exclusive, be patient, one day it will happen and it might be a week from now, months, or maybe a year or so, just make it worth the wait, as for my first kiss was stolen at age 14. . by a girl called Diana that I got to know that same night, at least I can say I remember her name but it caught me by surprise. .so I don't really think she was worthy of my lips, no meanie just saying. :)

• there nothing wrong with and not been kissed I know a friend from school who I mate with and were in are 30's now and he never had a girlfriend and finds it hard to talk to girls but I keep telling him just force yourself to say something but what to say is the hard part. But I would say nothing wrong with you and hope you enjoy your first kiss. Good luck

• No, it's not. I'm 18 and I just got my first one on this past Friday night :)

• I was 16, approaching 17, when I had my first kiss. I have some friends who didn't have their firsts until they were older than 18. :P You've got nothing to worry about! It's much less of a big deal than you think it is.

• wait till you're 20 :)

What Girls Said 7

• If anything I think you deserve a standing ovation cause you are waiting for the right person which is the way it should be. People don't take their first kiss seriously and just want to get it over with. There is no right age for something like that. It should happen when you are with someone and you feel like its the right time. Even if it didn't happen till you were 18, its not something to be embarrassed about so don't worry. It will happen when the time is right so don't force it. Your still very young and you should concentrate on school and more important things. Also, don't ever compare yourself to other people like your friend's which I used to do cause everybody is different.

• im 18 and haven't been kissed. yes it is unusual but people I know don't think it is a big deal. make sure you really like the guy who you give your first kiss to, he will feel special once you tell him he is your first

• no.

• I didn't have my first kiss until I was 19. Don't be embarrassed!There is nothing weird or wrong about it.

• Not at all. I was 19 when I got mine (:

• Im younger than you and I decided to kiss my crush when he comes back! Just cheer for me

• I was 19 now I'm almost 23 and still a virgin