Ladies how do you feel if the guy you are dating?

Asks what you will do later with a male friend you are spending the evening with? Do I have any right to inquire about the nature of their relation?

Most Helpful Girl

• look, at the beginning of the relationship, you have the right to ask, but you should know that for sure there is nothing going on, or else why would she even tell you.

aslo, it's cute when our man is jealous..

but what you don't have the right to do is tell her not to see her guy friends.

instead, you can tell her you'd like to meet him, for the only purpose of 'he's her friend, and you'd like to be friends with him"

What Girls Said 4

• Ladies how do you feel if the guy you are dating asks what you will do later with a male friend you are spending the evening with? I feel nothing except curiousity as to whether his replacement will be equal or better as he's no longer a guy I'm dating

Do I have any right to inquire about the nature of their relation? Egh you have the right to inquire as you have freedom of speech. Whether that right will be well received is a toss up.

• I would be flattered, it shows he's interest and perhaps a bit jealous which is cute. Now if he was veeeery questioning and suspicious then id purposely not tell him anything and make him mad because id feel smothered and like he doesn't trust me.

• hell yeah you have a right to know...if my boyfriend was spending the night at his girl pals house I'd definitely have a problem with it...

• I would think it was cute to know that you care but it kinda would be annoying because I would have, "Does he not trust me?" running through my head!

What Guys Said 0