Should I just ask one to kiss me already?

So I've been really confused at college because I have found two guys that I'm sincerely interested in. The only way that I can usually finalize if I'm for sure into the guy is if there is chemistry during our kissing. Should I just go ahead and just try and kiss both or will that come off really slutty? I'm not usually one to hookup with guys so I can see why having two can make it look really slutty but I really think it would make my choice easier. If you were a guy, would you get pissed off to know that the girl you might like kissed another guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• In college, there is no popularity contest, and there are no cliques. Nobody cares if you are slutty or not (but people do care about who they can get along with). If you kiss two different guys at different places and times where they won't see you kiss the other, then the guys won't care. Feel free to test how good of a kisser they are at different parties without them even knowing what clever scheme you are up to! Have fun!

What Guys Said 2

• If you have to kiss them to know if you're genuinely interested in them than I'm sorry... that does sound kinda slutty.. Not saying you are but really.. When you actually find someone you're interested in and attracted to, that won't matter and it'll just happen naturally

• Yeah, kiss them already.

What Girls Said 0