I like someone besides my boyfriend?

i like my boyfriend a lot but i also like another person and maybe more than my boyfriend. I'm crazy over this guy. but i don't want to dump my boyfriend!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's completely possible to be in love with more than one person at the same time. And it's very confusing, especially because the fairy tales they tell us when were children don't acknowledge that possibility.

People find all sorts of solutions to these situations: they cheat, they have open relationships or they have polyamoric relationships. I can't tell you what's the best option for you, because I don't know you and I don't know your boyfriend. You'll have to figure that one out.

What Guys Said 3

• This day and age while although some people are faithful and happy...most people can't stay monogomous its unnatrual for the majority of us...especially when we are stuck in drab relationships and routine settles in. think about it reflect on it. if this new guy makes your heart woomb then you might wanna give him a run. as I said can't tell you what to do...but the novelty of seeing someone new who makes you daydream its hard to resist.

• Dump him, move on. If you've really set your sights on someone else, you're not being honest with him or yourself.

Also, you spelled "Complicated" wrong. Just a heads up.

• Really, is every word the beginning of a new sentence? No...

What Girls Said 1