What do I do with my hands when kissing?

Should I rub on him, leave them by my side in my pocket or what? When kissing him I want him to know that I like it and don't want him to stop after like 2 minutes, I want him to keep kissing me!

• Rub on him?
  • Leave them where they were before we started kissing
  • Put behind my back

Most Helpful Girl

• Wrap them around his neck! More control for you, and when he pulls away you can pull him back! ;)

What Guys Said 2

• I like it when my girlfriend runs her fingers through my hair or on theside of my neck and part of my chin but you know dif strokes for dif folks

• My girlfriend will either hold my hands, put her hands on my back, or, even try to direct my hands to her behind then put her hands on my behind :O

What Girls Said 3

• Put your hands behind his neck and softly caress the back of his neck. My guy loves this! I'll also wrap my fingers in his hair as we're kissing if I'm really into it, my guy loves his hair played with :)

Hope this helps :)

• i ussally put my hand on his face or in his hair

• the sweetest thing to do would be to take his hands in yours and softly carress them. My guy loves to feel my hands in his as we kiss.