How much time do you spend with your significant other?

I was just wondering how much time people spend with their significant others. I just recently started dating this guy, and we don't spend very much time together, I was just wondering if you spend more time with them the longer you've been in the relationship. How much time do you think boyfriends/girlfriends should spend together?

What Guys Said 1

• In my experience it usually works that way. Max time I spent with someone was every other day and that was when we were engaged and getting ready to move in with each other. At the beginning of the relationship once a week or once every other week isn't bad.

I can sympathize with you... I've been going out with my girl for 7 months and in the last month we have only seen each other once a week and she hasn't really made any time for me. I guess it's your call but if you want to spend more time with him then tell him. It doesn't help to mull it over and over think it.

What Girls Said 1

• 0|0