Have you ever had a natural chemistry with someone where kissing and being affectionate was effortless?

Have you ever been fortunate enough to have the type of chemistry with someone that is as natural as breathing?

Luckily for me, I experienced this with the first person I ever kissed :) It's actually bittersweet because the more I get out there and date and really get to see guys for what they are, I'm realizing how difficult it is to come across such effortless bliss. Our kisses were the kisses they make look so special and desirable in movies. When he kissed me, it felt like nothing in the world was wrong. We would never just kiss once. One kiss would be followed by affectionate pecks all around the mouth, then all over the face, then one more kiss with no tongue that lasted at least a good five seconds, then a long embrace. Every single time our kisses felt like that. He would be naturally affectionate with me, like it was natural. Like when we sat down, he would naturally put his arm around me and caress my shoulder gently in circles. It was so lovely...

Have you ever experienced this? How hard is it to find? Share your stories?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes I have that kind of chemistry with 2 girls. And honestly, they are the only types of girls I am willing to put effort into. At my age of 27, you can see just how rare this kind of chemistry can be. If kissing (among other things) feels forced to me, there is no chemistry.

What Girls Said 1

• Yessss, I finally found that kind of chemistry with the boy I'm dating right now. And until you actually have that natural and effortless passion, you don't know what you've been missing out on. I never enjoyed kissing or being affectionate really with any other guy before him. He makes me feel at ease, not nervous at all and completely comfortable.

He's so sweet when we're together, always kissing my cheeks, my face, my hair, my lips, tracing his thumb over my hand when our hands are entwined... It's kind of like magic. Our bodies fit together perfectly. It's never awkward and feels so natural. I feel butterflies just thinking about it.

I'm so happy you've found that too! It's AMAZING. :)