Why would he say this is "very sexy"?

The guy I'm seeing asked what I was up to tomorrow night and I responded with "Seeing you...?"

He said "I find this answer very sexy."

How it is sexy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its bold and forward, which he may find sexy.

• Really? I figured since he was asking what I was up to he was going to ask if I wanted to meet up. It didn't cross my mind that it was bold. Huh.

What Guys Said 3

• He probably uses sexy to describe a lot of things in normal everyday speech, in place of something like "cool."

• Maybe it was just your tone of voice. Maybe you said it in a sexy:

"seeing you big boy!"

Whereas if you had said it like:

"der.. seeing you you forgetful idiot"

It wouldn't have been so sexy?

• I "said" it via text.

• OK, probably just in the way he read it then. Probably he read it imagining you saying it in sexy tone of voice. Certain innocent words when said or read in a specific way can be really sexy - for me I find the word "moist" really sexy and my wife uses the word whenever she wants something from me. Studies have shown that the word "plinth" has the same effect on the majority of men (not me though).

• that was verrrrrryyyyy bold. nuff said

• How is it bold? He was asking what I was doing tomorrow night? We see each other about 3/4 times a week. I assumed that because he was asking what I was doing it was because he wanted to get together...it's great he thinks it was very sexy. I was jokingly asking hahaha

What Girls Said 4

• witty banter=confident=sexy

I mean, something like that. Why question it, though? He finds you sexy. That's great.

• it sounds like an inadverent compliment implying he thinks you are sexy... and he finds it appealing that you (sexy) are making time in your schedule to see him and you are taking some control...

• To him it was a flirtatious response whether you meant it that way or not

• The funny thing is, I was just being serious because I figured he was asking me out and was like, oh I'm seeing you right? haha

• lol guys just say weird/stupid stuff like that sometimes.