If He Loves Her, Why Does He Continue to Call Me?

I am so confused right now. I only dated my boyfriend for 9 months and about 2 months ago he broke up with me.He really didn't say why, but I think it's because I wouldn't have sex with him and wouldn't give him my virginity. Although he never stated that I know that it was the reason because he kept on asking for sex all the time. He didn't originally start out like that but he became obsessed with sex with me.Anyway he dumped me and I was heartbroken. He told me to never call me again and that I should move, he was a downright butthole. Odd thing is that three days later he called me to tell me how much he spent on the new girl and how much he loves her.Now keep in mind he is the one who said no contact but called a few days later. Then he has continued to call me. It's so odd because how can he be so in love with her yet continue to call me. I don't get this at all. I am 21 and he's 20 and I am just surprised on how immature he is acting.We've only been apart for about 2 months yet he continues to call and text me. What's going on here? I never had sex with him and he KNOWS for a fact that I'd NEVER under any circumstance be FWBS. I am not that kind of girl.Thanks for your answers. :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• ASK HIM. Why are you calling if you're in love with her? Why would I care? Be forward about it. I don't think you should be answering his calls, especially if he can't give you an excellent answer.