Why is it so hard to find dates?

I am getting so frustrated with my love life. I live in NYC where there are so many different cultures and never a dull moment. How come it is so hard to find dates. I'm 23, I've only had one boyfriend of 2 and a half yrs. I've been single now for over 3 yrs. at first I liked the single life but as I'm starting to get older I would like to go on dates, I'm still young, and this is supposed to be the time to date and get to know whos right and wrong for me. However I just find it to be so challenging.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to find dates because they're out of season.

No? Actually it's a free for all for the ladies since there's a surplus of guys.

Sooner or later he'll show up. He's probably waiting for you right now, the stupid fool.

But once he starts looking, then you're both looking, and you'll find each other.

What Guys Said 4

• The less you worry about it, the more luck you will have. The times in my life when I stopped caring so much about "having a girl" are the times when a girl appeared into my life. It is about taking things as they come and appreciating what comes your way as opposed to analyzing and micromanaging every aspect of your love life.

• Do you get any offers? You could be more aggressive and approach guys you are interested in.

• at least you've had a boyfriend before, better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, and your a girl you don't have to do the chore we guys do

• at least you don't have to initiate

What Girls Said 0