How far should you go? dating protocol!?

for the first time in my life, I've met a guy who I actually have genuine feelings for. its pretty new to me. I have plans with him this week, and I'm nervous as f***. he's a senior, I'm a sophmore, idkkk... what's the least he would be expecting on a first date. scratch that. I went to homecoming with him and this afterparty and I was so nervous we didn't do anything and I feel like that's weird, I mean we were chilling till like 3 am together... I mean usually I could care less because they're just stupid guys who id makeout with or whatever but that's about as far as I've gone haha. wow this sounds stupid... I have all these crazy ideas in my head due to friends warning me relentlessly. oh god.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just feel it out. If it feels right to kiss him, do it. Senior boys aren't that different than sophomore boys, other than maybe being more mature.