Guys, if you like a girl, how often do you text her?

Ok realistically...every couple days? once or twice a week? Do you guys ever worry about coming across too clingy? And do you ever make girls wait a few days in order to increase her interest?

And I'm talking about a girl that you've been dating...how often would you text her?

Most Helpful Guy

• i"ll tell you it depends on how long for my opinion is once every 1,2 weeks or 3 weeks tops I say this because I'm not going to be too easy and too nice and I'm going to be hard to get and I'm going to play hard to get all at same time since some women and some girls love challenge even though they don't/won't admit it and they don't want nice guys if they did then why they dump him for someone who'll never call or text her at all. So like I said i"ll tell you it depends on how long for my opinion is once every 1,2 weeks or 3 weeks tops I say this because I'm not going to be too easy and too nice and I'm going to be hard to get and I'm going to play hard to get all at same time since some women and some girls love challenge even though they don't/won't admit it and I'll turn games back around at her and see how she feels since they do this all of us nice guys and like me good guys and break our hearts. So far looks like it's true all nice guys and good guys finish last well that's why I gave you my answer on this I hope this answers your question and if you got anything to ask me or if you got any questions you like to ask me feel free to ask me and I will see if I can answer your question.

• and from what I've read and from what I've heard they want someone who they can't have if it's not true then why they pick guys like that so like I said from what I've read and from what I've heard they want someone who they can't have it's what I notice and what I've seen

What Guys Said 3

• I text her when I feel like it. But the texts are usually meant for meeting up and seeing each other.

I don't bother flirting with her unless she starts it up herself. But that usually only lasts for a couple replies at most.

All talking is done person-to-person. Deep stuff, emotional connections, experiences, life stories, and all that other stuff = share it in person.

The girls I usually date = I will text them once every week to hang out. That's usually my going rate, because I'm busy as hell every day.

• I don't know why but I like texting girls I like. Texting drives me crazy though because a lot of times it's mind games. I never text to set up a date but call instead because that's a more personal way to do it.

But to be honest, I wouldn't mind texting a girl I like everyday. Not every minute but just a couple texts here and there. I don't like coming off to clingy so often I don't. I like waiting to see if the girl will text me too.

• every other 6 days or so, depends on how close I am with her. IF she's a very close friend of mine, probably every 2 days.

What Girls Said 1

• I knew a guy that was really into me and he wouldn't stop calling and pranking my phone. I think this guy was pranking my phone every 10min for a whole hour until I finally had to take the phone cord out because it ws gettig out of hand and he was becoming really annoying. We haven't been dating but he knew I liked him and vice versa but it wasn't official. Would you reckon this guy is being really desperate and clingy because he genuinely wants to be in a relationship with me or is he looking for a one night stand. I don't know what the guy wants from me when he keeps pranking my phone all the time