Advent children, share your feelings!

What are advent children?

Like Adam and Eve, who came to this world in the same year. They are kids of your generation, girls and guys of your age.

When it comes down to dating, it is common for girls to look for older men for various reasons. If you are one of them, what’s your reason?

When it comes down to men, they have their reasons to look for a partner who is younger than them. Whatever it is, share your view?

People ask me why the age of the girl is important to me, and my answer is this: When I am around advent children, I feel normal, but with everyone else it feels like I have fallen or left behind in many ways. Does this behavior fall in the category of aged based discrimination?

What are your feelings on this topic? There is no right or wrong answer, just the answer from your heart is what’s wanted to be shared here.

What Girls Said 1

• Advent children... what the hell are you talking about? I too feel like people my age are a hell of a lot more mature than I am, but when I see younger people, they seem totally retarded to me. All my friends, my ex and current man are my age, give or take a year or two, but funnily enough they all feel immature, or unready for what is expect on approaching 30.

What Guys Said 0