Have you ever had someone set you up?

If so, how did it go? I suppose this could be for a date or sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have. My friend set me up with a guy she knew. He didn't really have much going for him looks-wise, but he seemed nice, so I gave him a go. We only dated for about 3 months. It didn't really work out, the last girl he'd dated had died in a car crash a few months before and I think he was still getting over her, so we decided to part ways. I probably wouldn't do it again though. I have changed since then and I've become more picky with the people I date. I used to give a lot of guys a chance, I kind of had a 'why not?' attitude, but now I'm definitely more selective, since I've noticed its a big waste of time. So I think I would much rather pick a guy for myself, then let someone else pick them for me. I know what I want in someone more then anyone else.

• That sucks. I hope all girls don't get pickier as they age. I'll be more f***ed then I am now and I didn't think that was possible. lol

• You get BA since you gave the guy a chance.

What Girls Said 9

• um yea once but maybe another time I don't remember.

It sucked there was no chemistry, I'm more of the love at first sight type, the connection has got to be instant.

but we actually ended up making out, I think I was 15... so yea it was my first kiss, I wanted to get it over with, it sucked, cause yea the chemistry wasn't there.. duh. haah

• So you didn't like the guy, but you kissed him? WTF lol

• he was OK. my friend really wanted us to date because she was dating his best friend so we could all double date. peer pressure, ahh

• Nope. That would be interesting though, for a date I mean.

• lol Only for a date *wink* Yeah I think the same. It's also one of the only ways it would happen to me.

• Haha, yes, just the date please lol. Maybe one of your friends could set something up for you? It's a good step I think.

• Nah. They don't know anyone for me either. Oh well.

• There might be more but this is worst. Once a couple I know set me up for a threesome.

That night we all got very drunk (I thought) and we slept on the same bed. The guy started touching and kissing me in the middle of the night and the girl as well! I did fool around with them for a little bit but couldn't end up make it, because the couple then started having real sex and that reminded me it makes so much more sense when sex is one on one.The next day morning the girl admitted they planned for it. I thought that was ridiculous and haven't talked to them since.

And then I happened to move out of state. Apparently the girl fell into pregnancy at 18 of age and they broke up. I guess KARMA GOT THEM BACK!

• My friend set me up and now I take note to NEVER let her do that again!

• No, I don't want to be either.

• No, never

• My best friend kind of set me and my ex boyfriend up and it went okay considering we were together for 3 years.

• yes, my mom of all people. it was a disaster.we didn't hit it off

• lol I would tell my mom to shut the f*** up if she tried that.

• My friend tried to set me up with her friend from another city. The date was at some club. All I can say was that it was terrible. All he wanted to do was get drunk and f*ck around, and kept using the pick up line: "Nice shoes, wanna f*ck?" Decided to get wasted in the first hour or so, and kept trying to make out with me by grabbing my face-sucessfully accomplished cause he's a built guy, and trying to push him away was like pushing a brick wall. Oh and the make out? Super sloppy and it felt like he was eating me up! Never am I ever going on a "blind date" or a set up by anyone!

• Wow. That guy sucks. Also a date in a club? WTF

• Hahaha tell me about it. One word sums him all up = douchebag.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope never happened

• They're tried countless times, so yes. Not a fan of those things, unfortunately. Let me do it instead.

• Never had it happen :/